Static GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Static GunZ, A server which everyone will enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Developer Application] John

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-07

[Developer Application] John Empty
PostSubject: [Developer Application] John   [Developer Application] John EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 am

Name - John

Age- 17

Postion- Developer or GM

How can You help the server
- [Dev part of App]I have pretty good modeling techniques. I love being around people and talking to them. I don't lose my temper or even argue over a matter that has an obvious solution. I take care of people and help them out. I have many projects I have been working on, most of my proof will be in the pictures down below and also on this website under releases. I can usually get a sword or weapon done in about 30 mins to an hour, depending on sword or weapon. I take care of business, before spending time to play. I have many pics of my work if you need any for proof.

[GM Part of App] I was a GM for Innovation GunZ. I also have experience from being a Forum Mod for another Private Server. I learn all the rules and regulations before playing, so I know what not to do or what to follow. Worked with a lot of people, on other private servers. I try to answer people's questions, or at least point them in the right direction. I try to be positive, helpful in full-filling people expectations, and I try to be a great person. I do work at a Water-Park in real life, but it a summer job. I am a concessions worker, so I sell food and make it. Also with the concessions job, I talk to people and see what they need or want and I suggest other products if we run out of a certain product. So it helps me deal with problems. I am not one of those people who would ban them first thing. Unless I have proof. I would also ask them why they did it and ask them why I shouldn't report or ban them. I give people second chances. I try to be caring, supportive, helpful, and understanding. I try to give the person or people who need help, my friendly attitude. I try not to let my negative feeling come before me or even show that I have them. I try to treat people with the best of my ability. I let them have distance if they need it. I don't go up to their face and tell them off, or something like that. I try to greet people with happiness and respect, everyone needs to have someone there to listen to them for their needs or wants. Even though their wants or needs might not be met, I could give them another view of what else there is to offer. I try to express empathy to the person with the problem, such as hearing them out, and agreeing because I could see that problem, or show that I have had that problem before and show my resolutions to that problem.
Back to top Go down

[Developer Application] John
Page 1 of 1